Mobile And Tablet Apps
Manual Firmware Installation
If you have manually downloaded an .IMG file from an authorized Bluesound Professional Support source, you may copy it to the root directory of a FAT32 or NTFS formatted USB stick and upgrade the firmware without connecting the Player to the network.
- Disconnect the AC Power cord from your player
- Insert the USB device into the back panel of the player
- While pressing the back panel Reset Button* on the player, reconnect the AC Power cord and continuing to press the Play/Pause button for 5 seconds after the LED has turned Red
- The player will then start copying the image file and update the firmware, to confirm this is happening, the mute button LED will begin blinking an alternating pattern of green and red
- The player will then start copying the image file and update the firmware, to confirm this is happening, the Play/Pause Button LED will begin blinking an alternating pattern of green and red
Once completed, the player should reboot on its own and return to normal functionality. You may then remove the USB stick.
*Please note, on the BP125, the Reset Button is located under the rubber stopper
Click on a Bluesound device below to download its firmware. Download the release notes for all models here: BluOS Release Notes 3.16.5
Drivers for Home Automation
Looking to integrate Bluesound Professional into a home automation system? Please choose a driver from the list below. If you have any questions you may also visit support.bluesound.com and log in as an authorized installer. Not an authorized installer? No problem; e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an account. Authorized installers also receive access to additional Help Centre Articles about CI and priority service when contacting The BluOS Support Crew.