Network Powered Subwoofer
The Bluesound Professional BSW150 is a network active subwoofer with streaming capability designed specifically for use in commercial installations. The BSW150 is so discrete you’ll forget where you put it. Designed to fit neatly in boardrooms or small commercial establishments, this compact subwoofer digs deeper and plays louder than its bulkier rivals, and can be easily positioned featuring several clever installation options, the BSW150 will fit perfectly into
your location of choice.
The BSW150 is based on the established BluOS platform and can be network paired with other Bluesound Professional speakers or streamers to form a complete system which is capable of playing and distributing content from local network storage as well as from a large number of streaming services, including some specifically designed for commercial use, such as SoundMachine, Custom Channels, QSIC and internet radio stations or can be connected to other equipment through its line input.
The loudspeaker features a 8” LF driver powered by a high efficiency amplifier including a low power standby mode. The frequency response of the speaker is 22Hz – 150Hz. Inbuilt DSP allows for equalization as well as other audio processing. Access to content is via wired ethernet or WiFi for glitch-free streaming.
Control of the speaker can be accomplished by any Windows/Mac computer as well as any iOS/Android phone or tablets and the Bluesound Professional CP100 wall mount controller. Customize volume, crossover and phase control directly in the BluOS Controller app. Third party control is also possible with any of the leading systems. Security provisions prevent any authorized control of the system. The BSW150 is available in black or white finishes.
- Network streaming Subwoofer speaker system
- 8”LF driver
- 150w power amplifier
- 22Hz – 150Hz frequency range
- DSP providing equalization and other audio processing
- Volume, crossover (50-150 HZ) and phase control directly in the BluOS Controller app
- Flexible and unlimited grouping of zones within a BluOS system
- Integration with local network content storage
- Integration with many streaming services including SoundMachine, Custom Channels, QSIC etc.
- The side panel control is defeatable via the BluOS app
- Integration with a wide variety of internet radio platforms
- PC/Mac, iOS/Android and third-party control
- Security preventing unauthorized control
- Specialist Bluesound Professional control panels
- Support of Hi-Res audio up to 192kHz/24 bit
- Support of MQA content
- Streaming via ethernet for increased reliability (wireless streaming also supported)
- USB input for replay from local connected drives
- Wall mounting with provided bracket
- Black or White finish
Easily Create Branded EnvironmentsWith hardware that supports nearly unlimited zones of audio and a natively-integrated commercially-licensed music streaming service in SoundMachine, QSIC, Custom Channels and SiriusXM Music for Business Bluesound Professional makes easy work of creating branded environments for your clients.
Add Audio Streaming to Existing or New InstallationsBluesound Professional’s decentralized processing capabilities gives designers and installers maximum flexibility to add audio streaming to installations, whether existing or new.
Easy to ConfigureSelf-discovery makes set-up and configuration painless, as Bluesound Professional players placed onto the same network will find each other automatically. A few taps on the intuitive icons in the BluOS Controller app will group players to create zoned audio content and lock-out unauthorized users.
Volume +/-, Function Mode
Volume +/-, Variable Crossover Frequency
Low Power Mode
Mobile Operating System
BluOS - Free Android and iOS App available online at
Google Play and Apple App Store
ARM® CORTEX™ A9, 1 GHz
Response-On Axis @ 0 degrees +/- 2dB:
22Hz – 150Hz
LF Cutoff -10dB:
203mm (8”) Polyproplene cone, Rubber Surround
50Hz - 150Hz,
W x H x D
447mm x 285mm x 122mm (17.6” x 11.25” x 4.8”)
(not including feet or wall bracket)
555mm x 440mm x 235mm (21.8” x 17.3’ x 9.25”)
7.9 kg (17.5 lbs)
12.69 kg (28lbs)
Gigabit Ethernet RJ45
Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac, dual-band)
Type-A (upgrade only); Type B (mini) for service
Mono Low/Line Level Input
Universal bi-pin AC Cord input (100 - 240AC)
-10° C to 50° C, 20% to 80% relative humidity
0° C to 40° C